Yam Porridge with plantain is an incredibly rich and tasty one pot meal, and as the name implies the recipe is basically made with porridge and plantains, seasoned with salt and fortified with spinach and dry fish.
This creamy Mango Coconut Ice cream is a very healthy recipe that will quench your thirst for the store bought Ice cream.
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN SCOTCH EGGS (VIDEO)
- 6 Eggs
- 1.5 Lb Chicken thighs De-boned
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 6 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 seasoning cube optional
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil any cooking oil will work
- Salt to taste
- Boil 6 of the Eggs, peel and dry them with a paper towel and set aside.
- Season the Flour wit salt and pepper to taste (optional) and set aside.
- Whisk together the other 2 Eggs with 2 Tablespoons of water and set aside as well.
- Use a food processor to process the Chicken with the Onion using about 15 to 20 pulses.
- Season the Chicken with Black pepper, Cayenne pepper, Paprika, Thyme and Salt to taste.
- Divide the Chicken into 6 parts.
- Take 1 part of the Chicken, flatten it out with the palm of your hand and Place the Egg inside the Chicken
- Gather up the Chicken around the Egg until the Egg is all covered up.
- Coat the Chicken with the Flour and shake off the excess flour, then dip it into the Egg wash, then coat it again with the Bread crumbs.
- Arrange the scotch Eggs on a grill pan of wire rack placed over a tray and brush it with oil.
- Place the scotch Eggs in a 350°F preheated Oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with Ata din din or your favorite Sauce. Enjoy!