The Chef Lola Minority Scholarship
Chef Lola’s Kitchen is a quickly growing and expanding digital recipe magazine with more than 7 million views across her social media channels. We work to create high-quality, easy to re-create recipes for our readership.
While helping our readership learn how to cook amazing meals, we also make sure to educate them on calorie and nutrient intake for each meal. Because we value education and its benefits, we have created an annual scholarship to help one undergraduate minority student reach their goals.
- All minority undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited US college or university
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2020 calendar year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via the online application form.
Required Application Details:
- 1,000 to 1,500 word essay detailing how an education from your college or university will help you achieve your goals. What drew you to this particular college or university? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? How do you plan to get there?
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Successful completion of the Chef Lola’s Kitchen Scholarship form below.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form with the following information to apply: Chef Lola Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay on Personal Goals – Please submit as .pdf or .doc
All application components must be submitted by December 15, 2019. The winner will be selected and notified via email by Jan 15, 2020.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Chef Lola’s Kitchen.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about the Chef Lola’s Scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com
- The scholarship funds provided by Chef Lola’s Kitchen will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
The winning applicant will be notified directly by January 15, 2020, and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on that date as well.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Chef Lola’s Kitchen Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Chef Lola’s Kitchen, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Chef Lola’s Kitchen.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and the essay on ChefLolasKitchen.com website.
- Send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as Chef Lola’s Kitchen social media pages.