Delicious Oven Baked Turkey Wings
Nice and tender and juicy Oven Baked Turkey Wings seasoned with Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Parsley Flakes, and Black Pepper. The outcome is absolute goodness!
Servings 12 Pieces
- 3 Lb Turkey Wings
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Black pepper
- 3/4 to1 teaspoon salt or add to taste
- 1 Tsp Chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 1½ Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup Onions Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red bell peppers Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green bell peppers Chopped
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1½ Cups Chicken stock
Combine the Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley Flakes, Cumin, Salt, Red Chili Flakes. Mix well and set aside.
Clean the turkey wings thoroughly and wipe off excess water with a paper towel.
Place the wings into a large bowl or Pan and drizzle some olive oil over it. Then massage each of the wings with the oil.
Add almost all seasonings, and again, massage all the spices over the wings.
Pour the broth inside a baking dish and gently place the seasoned wings inside the dish. Try not to wash the seasoning off the wings.
Sprinkle the leftover seasoning over the wings and sprinkle the diced onions and bell peppers over the wings.
Place the thyme sprigs on the sides and over the wings. Cover the baking dish with a foil paper, and cook the wings in a 375°F for one hour.
After one hour, remove the foil paper covering and continue to bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes to one hour depending on how golden and soft you want your Wings to be.
- I divided the wings into wingettes and Drummettes. Just a personal preference. You may choose not to divide it if you don't want to.
- As always, there are variations that you can make to this recipe. To begin with, you can omit the bell peppers and replace with Carrots or Celery.
- This recipe is for 3 lbs wings if you are cooking for more people, simply double or triple the recipe. Likewise, you may divide the recipe if cooking for a lesser group of people.
- If you don't have chicken stock, feel free to use water. However, you will need to add one to two bouillon cubes to enhance the taste of your wings.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 716IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 2mg