Suya spice - Hello, spicy food lovers add bold seasoning and flavor to just about any dish with this fantastic Suya Spice Mix! Delicious on fish, chicken, potatoes, and more!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter 100 percent peanuts no additives
- 1/4 cup hot boiling water
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup dried whole red chili about 2tbsp blended
- 2 tsp Salt or add to taste
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cloves
- 1 to 1.5 Tbsp seasoning powder or 2 to 3 cubes
- 2 African nutmeg
Mix the hot boiling water with the peanut butter until a thick dark brown mixture is formed.
Crumble the mixture inside a baking sheet and bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway between.
Remove from heat and leave to cool—about 10 minutes.
Blend the red chilis together with the nutmeg using a dry grinder (coffee grinder)
Combine blended mixture with the other dry ingredients