This creamy Mango Coconut Ice cream is a very healthy recipe that will quench your thirst for the store bought Ice cream.
HEALTHY MANGO COCONUT ICE CREAM
- 14 oz full fat Coconut Milk
- 3 – 4 Cups frozen Mango chunks – see notes
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- Lemon Juice optional.
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender and process until it’s very smooth
- You can serve it immediately or pour it in a freezer safe container, cover it up and freeze it for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Leave it to thaw for a few minutes, (see note) serve and enjoy.
- Sweet ripe Mangoes works best for this recipe and It’s good to go the ones with the bright yellow skin.
- You don’t need to use the lemon Juice if your Mangoes are tart
- Use a very strong blender
- You can serve as it is or put it in the freezer till you are ready to use it
- If you choose to leave it for more than 3 hours, it might take a little longer for it to thaw (about 15 to 20 minutes) depending on how long it stayed in the freezer.