Delicately fried scrambled eggs with fresh Tomatoes, Onions and Chili powder.
This is our family recipe and I thought I should share it with you. I hope you enjoy it!
How to make Scrambled eggs
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 large Tomato I used half
- 1 small Onion I used half
- 3 to 5 tablespoon of oil
- 3 Tablespoon of Canned fish tuna,salmon,sardine or any other variety
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chili powder You can add any Hot Pepper if you want it hot
- Dice the Tomato and Onion and set aside
- In a bowl, beat the Eggs, Canned Fish, salt and chili together (don't over beat) and set aside
- In a medium frying pan add the oil and saute the Onions and Tomatoes for few seconds
- Add the beaten Egg to the pan by carefully spreading it round and out
- After few seconds, with a spatula, turn the Eggs over. You can repeat this process a couple of times till your eggs are cooked to your taste.