Delicately fried scrambled eggs with fresh Tomatoes, Onions and Chili powder.
This is our family recipe and I thought I should share it with you. I hope you enjoy it!
How to make Scrambled eggs
- 4 Eggs large
- 1 Tomato I used half of a large one
- 1 Onion I used half (small)
- 3 to 5 tablespoon oil
- 3 Tablespoon Canned fish tuna,salmon,sardine or any other variety
- pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chili powder You can add any Hot Pepper if you want it hot
- Dice the Tomato and Onion and set aside
- In a bowl, beat the Eggs, Canned Fish, salt and chili together (don't over beat) and set aside
- In a medium frying pan add the oil and saute the Onions and Tomatoes for few seconds
- Add the beaten Egg to the pan by carefully spreading it round and out
- After few seconds, with a spatula, turn the Eggs over. You can repeat this process a couple of times till your eggs are cooked to your taste.