Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream – This sweet Ice cream requires just a couple of ingredients and you are up for one of the best Ice Cream treats without having to worry about the Ice cream machine.
I used Milo as my choice of flavor because Milo was and still is my favorite chocolate malt beverage but you can add any flavor of your choice.
Note that: It is advisable to eat up this Ice cream within a week or two from the day you make it because the more you freeze it, the harder it gets.
homemade chocolate ice cream
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 Tbs Vanilla extract
- Add the heavy Cream in a Bowl and whip until creamy and airy (about 3 minutes)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, Milo powder, Vanilla extract and a pinch of Salt to the whipped cream
- Gently fold together all these ingredients (You really need to be gentle while folding so as not to deflate the whipped cream)
- Pour the mixture into a freezable Bowl (cover it up) and allow it to freeze for at least 6 hours and that is it! Enjoy.