‘There is nothing as good as making Popcorn your in your own home.’
Popcorn is an easy healthy snack. It is a very good and nutritious whole grain snack. It is loaded with fibers and low in calories but it can be dull if not Spiced up.
Here is one of my recipes for this whole grain – Warm Honey-Butter over freshly popped Corn. Anybody?
If you like a more crispy Popcorn you can put these sweet treats in the oven at 325°F for 10 to 15 minutes. It is really irresistible!
Honey Popcorn Cupcakes
- 1/2 Cup Popcorn kernels
- Peanuts Optional
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Pop the Corn kernels
- (we all have our favorite way of doing but you can check out my video if you want to see how I did mine).
- Stir together the Butter and Honey in a medium Pot over a medium heat. Stir constantly until the Butter is completely melted.
- Pour the melted Butter and Honey mixture on the Popcorn and stir together. (I added the peanuts at this point).
- Line the Muffin Pan with the Cupcake liner and fill each Cup with the Popcorn mixture. Make sure you press the Popcorn firmly so that each Cup is tightly packed.
- Allow it to set for 20 to 30 minutes and enjoy!
- If you like a more crispy Popcorn you can put these sweet treats in the oven at 325°F for 10 to 15 minutes. It is really irresistible!