This is a very simple Chicken and Vegetable stir fry recipe. It’s healthy, tasty and easy to put together and most of all, it’s a great way to make you and your family enjoy the benefits of Vegetables with less Meat.
The Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry is very customizable, you can choose your own variety of vegetables but it’s a very good idea to choose the crunchy variety because you don’t want to end up with wilted veggies in your stir-fry.
***Use the Juiciest Tomato you can get, in order to get a reasonable quantity of sauce in your stir-fry but don’t overwhelm your stir fry with the Sauce.
***I added the Carrots first because it takes a little longer for it to get done.
***You don’t need so much salt for this recipe because you will be using Soy Sauce which is quite Salty.
Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry
- 1-1/2 lb Chicken Breasts
- 3 Med. Tomatoes Very Ripe & Juicy
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Med. Onion
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Scallion Green Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce or to taste
- 1 Habanero/Jalapeno or Red Chilli
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- Salt To Taste
- Wash and cut all your vegetables and as well as the Chicken.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Cornstarch to your Chicken and season with Salt and Black pepper, mix together and set aside.
- Preheat the Oil in a Pan and add the Chicken, cook and stir till it's about 80% done, then add the Curry powder, Paprika, Garlic and the Carrots.
- After about 30 to 40 seconds of stir-frying the Carrots, add the Habanero pepper and stir-fry as well.
- Add all the other Vegetables except the Green Onions, add Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce to taste.
- stir-fry everything together and leave it to cook until all the Juice in the Tomatoes have been released. (about a minute or two)
- Finally, stir in the Green Onion and remove from heat.
- Serve with Rice, Pasta or whatever you are pleased with. Enjoy!