Welcome to Year 2017! I can’t believe how 2016 came and left so quick. First, I like to thank all my lovely subscibers and readers for a smooth ride through the year on this blog, you have all being amazing! By the way, if you are yet to subscribe to my kitchen posts please do so after this article.
Year 2016 has sure being a memorable one for sure, from politcs to social media drama to….Yea it’s being a lot but through it all, I am grratful to God for this new year.
I learnt so much this past year and alot of things has contributed to my growth and influenced my personal decisions. I wish I could write all about it but this is the chief of them all: I learnt how to fit different things into little time – I know multi tasking is a must for every mum but I must say, I learnt how to do it in a different way this year.
I enjoyed putting this piece together and i hope you enjoy reading it. Without further ado, I present to you:
The best of chef Lola’s Kitchen 2016!
- African Egg Roll – Yea, this Egg Roll recipe has been number one since the day I posted it and even till now as I’m writing. Thanks to all of you who gave feedbacks and sent pictures on my social media pages. 🙂
- African doughnut – The Doughnut recipe takes the number two position. Get the detailed recipe here
3. Nigerian fried Rice – My easy Fried Rice recipe takes the third position. I guess this is due to the simplicity of the recipe and the ease at which you can put it togeter without compromise on the taste.
5. African pound Cake – I have got a ton of feedback on this Cake recipe. Thanks to everyone who tried it out!
7. Sweet white Milk Bread – This Bread recipe is definitely a must try. Very soft, slightly chewy.
8. Nigerian Chicken pie – The Nigerian Chicken pie got it into the list, though I posted this recipe not long ago it made it to the list. Have you tried it?
9. Bread Rolls – I know a lot of you might have tried this soft bread rolls recipe because of the amount of review I get on it but if you are yet to try it please do, you will love it.
10. Oven baked Moin moin – The last (definitely not the least) on my list is the oven baked moin moin. It’s a really nice recipe especially if you are not getting the result you want from the steamed Moin moin. Just in case you have some trouble making Moin moin right you can read this article on how to make better Moin moin.
Once again, I wish you a fulfilled year ahead and may all your wishes and desires be accomplished. I love you all.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤