Hamburgers should be served on Buns immediately with Tomatoes, Onions, Lettuce, salad dressing and Ketchup or any other favorite condiment of your choice.
How to make a Classic Hamburger
- 1 Pound Beef
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1-1/2 to 2 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- 2-4 Large Onion Rings
- 2-4 Lettuce Leaves
- 2-4 Burger Buns
- Ketchup To Taste
- Salad Dressing To Taste
- Blend the Fresh Meat with your food processor together with Onions and Garlic
- Turn it into a large Bowl and add the Egg, Seasoned salt, and Cayenne pepper
- Mix it together but don't overdo it so that the resulting burger will not turn out hard.
- Shape it into your desired thickness and grill until it's well done and slightly charred on the outside.
- Serve over your Bun with your desired toppings.