Easy Beef stir-fry with bell Peppers – This savory, seasoned stir fry will quickly fill a home with an aroma that can only be exceeded by the flavor of the dish. It’s the perfect mix of fresh and filling!
Easy Beef Bell Pepper Stir Fry
The combination of beef and vegetables in this stir-fry makes it a healthy, filling, and colorful dish, and you can have this delicious beef dinner on your table in under 30 minutes. The secret is to have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go before you turn on the stove. It comes together fast!
Tip: The beef can be cut into strips or sliced and marinated ahead of time, making the meat even tastier. Serve on top of cooked white or brown rice.
How to make Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry?
If you like a delicious stir-fry with lots of sauce like I do, then this is for you.
- Slice the beef or cut into strips
- Season the beef marinate – quick marinade. About 5 minutes.
- Sear in a hot pan then toss in loads of bell peppers and onions
- Add sauce – the mixture of chicken stock, minced ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, and cornstarch
Every bite is juicy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying.
How long to make Easy Beef Stir Fry?
It takes about 20 minutes to make this stir-fry from start to finish.
What cut of beef for Easy Beef Stir Fry?
Just about any cut will work, but sirloin is always a safe bet.
What to serve with Easy Beef Stir Fry?
Serving this dish with rice, pasta or bread to soak up the savory flavor is always a good idea.
Can you reheat Easy Beef Stir Fry?
This stir fry can keep in the fridge for up to one week if desired!
[su_box title=”Other Stir Fry recipes you might want to try:” box_color=”#273B56″]
- Chicken and vegetable stir fry in tomato sauce
- Shrimp and vegetable stir fry
- Chicken stir Fry with Spinach
- Easy Chicken Bell pepper Stir-Fry
Easy Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1½ Cup broth
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- ½ tbsp Ginger minced
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ lb Beef
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Seasoning powder
- 1 large Onion cut into half-moon
- 2 Bell peppers Any color – cut into strips
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Slice the beef and season with salt, seasoning powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the 1.5 cup broth, minced garlic cloves, minced ginger, soy sauce, cornstarch, and black pepper. set aside
- Heat the oil in the large pan. Add the meat in a single layer and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side till done.
- Add the sauce and let the sauce simmer on low heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. The sauce should thicken up nicely.
- Stir in the bell peppers, onions, and chili pepper flakes. Let it simmer for two more minutes.
If you make these Beef stir-fry with bell Peppers, I’d love to see pictures of your creations on Instagram or Facebook. #cheflolaskitchen